Thursday, August 11, 2011

Better

Ok. pup is home and doing much better. He was one day away from leaving his family. Wow. how fast everything can change. So tired now that Im a little more relazed. Waiting for the parent loan to be denied. I hope not but chances are it will. Then what..more stress, more stress. No wonder I have all this belly fat..too much cortisol from the stress in which I call my life. I'm finding when I want to relax I can't even do that. Lots to do in the next few days. Lots, but then leaving on Sunday to move #1 in and to go up to band camp with #3. #2 will stay at home. She's hoping to move bedrooms arounds and start to paint. We'll see on the paint when pay day comes. Still upset with mom and dad. I'm glad my sister and family are having a good vacation though. Whatever. The closeness I thought my mom and I had is growing smaller....meaning we are growing farther apart. I guess distance will do that along with a crazy mom and dad who can't suck it up. Well I like how I noticed again my title on top and here I am going on about other things. I want her to move the bedrooms and paint. I think it will be good for her and she so badly wants to do it. At least maybe they can prime. Even feeling bad, she will push herself to get it done. She will get her A1C checked next month. If that shows high along with her high insulin her doctor will treat her probably with metformin. Glucose is good. She refuses to admit her eating habits are terrible and thinks bad carbs are good for her because they make her feel good. I think mentally it does. All of us think that. She is not taking ownership of this horrible disease. I know its hard to make a lifestyle change in your diet. I'm battling the same thing right now, but at least I'm trying. Keep a food diary I say. No...too much work....excuses excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment