Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hmmmmph

I can still say Im sorry I have no replies to my posts. But if I was writing in a diary in a journal tucked under my mattress under lock and key, I wouldn't have anyone reading it and replying. This is no different.
My pup is at the doggy hospital. Worried sick about him and having mixed feelings about it. It's so expensive but I would do anything for him. He is getting better. Should I take him back tomorrow? I am due to leave on Sunday for a week. My daughter will be home with him and Joe. I want to go, but am anxious over being gone so far and having something pop up with his health. I wish I could have someone to tell me what to do.

Complaints all around. I used to do this. I used to do that. Not what can I do now? Please, please, don't let the cfs define who you are. Take control of IT and become the new version of your old self. Life before CFS and life after. I know it's difficult; I have been there too....buckle down and do it. The pity party is over.
Short and brief what is on my mind among 100 other things. Good we need more money and better credit....
L

No comments:

Post a Comment